BREAKING

Friday 7 October 2011

Beautiful I Love You Picture

LOVE PICTURES AND POEMS

Love Poems

Love is precious in many ways.

Love is embrace passion.

Love is eternal happiness.

Love is heart felt emotions.

Love is the understanding of one another.

Love is that special someone.

Love is flying without wings.

Love is the joy you feel with someone.

Love is caring for someone special.

Love is that who touches your heart.

Love is what makes your heart beat.

Love is the healing power of your heart and soul.

Love is that beauty within.

Love is what makes dreams come true.

Love is the fuel of the heart and soul.

Love is the foundation of life.

Love is the meaning of life.

My Dream Of Love

In the morning when I woke up

I smiled and think about the dream I saw

I saw a dream of romance and love,

I saw you, my passion, desire and love

I saw your head on my chest

Felt you hairs on my neck

Felt the warmth of your blushing cheeks

Drowned in the deep sea of your eyes

Laying on the bed with wine

In the room filled with jasmine

And a candle light made it shine

All my worries have gone blur

and everything looked very much fine

I was wishing to hold that time

In my heart felt fear of apart

I embraced you and held you tight

Asked you not to go tonight.

********************************************

DREAMS OF LOVE

Dreams take me to another place and time when my life had reason and rhyme.

I was so happy and in love... God sent me a gentle 'dove'

He loved me so, more than anyone I will ever again know.

The talks we had while lying in bed... he gently caressed my face and head.

I could 'feel' the love without a word being said...

I miss those times, those precious days but no one can take the memories away

'My Angel' he will always be... from now until eternity...

FIRST LOVE

It was late Sunday night when we said good-bye

I knew right then that my heart would cry...

You felt so cold, and it hurt me so...

I loved you so much, that I let you go...

A love so true, it felt so sweet...

For a year of my life, you swept me off my feet...

I tried everyday, to remind you of my love...

For I knew you were precious and sent from up above...

I held you every moment... I held you tight...

Praying you would always love me every day, and every night

But time went on, as it tends to do...

And with times passing, I fell even deeper for you...

Your love grew tiresome... it tore me apart...

And you broke every promise, when you broke my heart...

I couldn’t stop crying, it hurt me so much...

For I longed every moment to feel your gentle touch...

I gaze into your eyes, to see only gray...

there was no need for words... I knew what you had to say...

I held on to you, in the depths of my heart...

Regardless of how it tore me apart...

My love still remains, through the betrayal you’ve done...

Messing with my best friend, and having your fun...

I stood by your side, though you didn’t want me...

and I loved you so endlessly...

I still love you, but time’s mended my heart...

But never shall your memory part...

And you will always have a special place within my heart...

You will always be the first, who touched me so deep...

And in my heart, will I always keep...

memories of you and me...together for eternity..

You taught me how to love and, darling...You will always be my first love.

FOREVER MY LOVE WILL BE

When troubles bring you down

and you don't know what to do,

just look inside your heart

and you'll know that I love you.

Every one has a destiny to find,

looking in your eyes I have found mine.

You're all I ever wanted,

you're all I'll ever need.

I will be yours always,you will have my love for eternity.

Love In My Heart

I know that thousands of words

are not enough to tell you

my heartly feelings, my emotions,

my passion towards you,

So I want you to see my

feelings, my emotions and

my passion in my eyes,

and through it in my heart.

I wish you could read my face

and come to know about

what I want to say…

Darling I want you to

stay with me like my wife

forever…

I love you so much…

HIDDEN LOVE

Passion burning deep in my heart

Wishing that we were never apart

Coming together hand in hand

Melted and pressed as grains of sand

Shaping a most beautiful pane of glass

Etchings abound and trimmed with brass

A beautiful display wanting all to see

Remains hidden and sheltered only for me

I Love

I love to see you smile

And I love knowing that I caused that smile

I love to see you happy

And I love knowing that I caused that happiness

I love to look into your beautiful eyes

And I love the way I fall into them

I love it when you hold my hand

And I love having the courage to grab and hold yours

I love to tease and torment you

And I love it when you tease and torment me

I love it when you touch me

And I love to touch you

I love rediscovering how beautiful you are each time I see you

And I love realizing how attractive you make me feel

I love wanting so badly to kiss you

And I love the way you want to take things slow

I love the fact that you still want to be my friend

And I love that I want to be yours

I love so many things about you

But the most important thing is:

I Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment